We don’t provide you with a temp job; when you sign with Skillforce, you’re a full-time employee and there are no periods of waiting in between jobs. Typical projects range from 3 – 6 weeks and demand is back-to-back. With consistent clients and consistent work, you’ll always have a steady source of income.
The Best Masonry Job Opportunities
We are always looking for talented masons to perform the following tasks and jobs:
- Collaborating and building stone, brick, or cement structures, walkways, and walls
- Mixing mortar and plastering walls and ceilings
- Constructing and replacing chimneys/fireplaces/fire pits
- Building flagstone, brick, and paver patios and completing other outdoor work
- Repairing existing brick, stone, tile, and ceramic surfaces and structures
- Cutting and shaping bricks, stones, and concrete using state-of-the-art tools
- Replacing or repairing residential and commercial structures like sidewalks, curbs, and floors
Why Become a Skillforce Mason?
Excellent work opportunities. With more than 1,500 clients, we have the right job for your skills and enough projects to keep you working 40 hours (or more) per week. Our clients need masons from every level of experience, from apprentices to journeymen and masters. The industries we cater to are always expanding, and with growing locations, you have employment opportunities in more than one area.
Competitive benefits. At Skillforce, you are a full-time employee, and you receive benefits accordingly. We offer health care, dental, vision, a 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, and a tool purchase program. For your convenience, we also offer direct deposit and certified payroll.
Long-term career growth. There are plenty of opportunities to advance in your career, as our clients always need a variety of levels of masons. We are active members of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) and Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) and can sponsor individuals in their apprenticeship programs. We sponsor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training as well.
Team environment. In 2003, Skillforce was founded with the goal of creating a strong construction staffing company that encompassed two main themes: a team environment with strong leadership and a business culture that inspired employees to strive to be their best. We have successfully created that work environment and strive every day to live up to our reputation as the best in the business.
At Skillforce, we pride ourselves on building long-term partnerships with both our clients and our masons.