No project is complete without the right plumbing system installed and working. We look for plumbers from apprentices to journeymen and masters to complete a wide range of plumbing tasks at locations all over Plano, TX. Our clients need plumbers to perform every part of a plumbing project from planning and installation to troubleshooting and repair of existing systems.
We don’t provide you with a temp job; when you sign with Skillforce, you’re a full-time employee and there are no periods of waiting in between jobs. Typical projects in Plano range from 3 – 6 weeks and demand is back-to-back. With consistent clients and consistent work, you’ll always have a steady source of income.
The Widest Variety of Plumbing Job Opportunities in Plano
We are always looking for talented plumbers to perform the following tasks and jobs:
- Assembling and installing pipe sections, tubing, and fittings.
- Reviewing building codes and plans on piping and existing wiring systems like electrical systems in order to make decisions on location and methods of plumbing installation.
- Detecting and locating leaks in piping and tubing system using a variety of methods.
- Repairing leaks, burst pipes, corroded pipes, and other problems in new and existing systems.
- Correctly using couplings, clamps, cement, bolts, caulk, soldering or welding depending on piping material and scenario.
- Assessing and reporting materials needed to perform tasks and plan installations.
Why Become a Skillforce Plumber?
Excellent work opportunities. With more than 1,500 clients, many of which are in the Plano area, we have the right job for your skills and enough projects to keep you working 40 hours (or more) per week. Our clients need plumbers at every experience level, from apprentices to journeymen and masters. The industries we cater to are always expanding, and with growing locations, you have employment opportunities in more than one area.
Competitive benefits. At Skillforce, you are a full-time employee and you receive benefits accordingly. We offer health care, dental, vision, a 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, and a tool purchase program. For your convenience, we also offer direct deposit and certified payroll.
Long-term career growth. There are plenty of opportunities to advance in your career, as our Plano clients always need plumbers at a variety of levels. We are active members of Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) and Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) and can sponsor individuals in their apprenticeship programs. We sponsor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training as well.
Team environment. Skillforce was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating a strong construction staffing company that encompassed two main themes: a team environment with strong leadership and a business culture that inspired employees to strive to be their best. We have successfully created that work environment and strive every day to live up to our reputation as the best in the business.
At Skillforce, we pride ourselves on building long-term partnerships with both our clients and our plumbers.